YOUR DEDICATED TRAINING ON SCALING IMPACT
- Type: private dedicated training (online)
- Duration: 2h-2.5h
- Target: entrepreneurs, investors, mentors
FOCUS AND CONTENT
Our training on Scaling Impact provides a detailed picture of the different scaling models, their characteristics, challenges and opportunities. In particular, it includes key trends and insights on using information and decentralised technology to accelerate the global reach of impact organisations and best practices.
It includes real-life scenarios, case studies and exercises to identify the key indicators to match each project with the right scaling approach.
OUTCOMES AND RESULTS
This training has resulted in verified improvement in terms of:
- deeper understanding of scaling risks and opportunities
- clearer technology adoption strategies to maximise impact
- acquired capacity to identify the right validation points to scale nationally and internationally
- deeper alignment between entrepreneurs and investors
- increased capacity to communicate and execute a precise scaling strategy with partners and potential investors.
If you are interested in this format of training, reach out!
IMPACT TRENDS TRAINING
Our session on approaches and trends around scaling impact during the Virtual Skoll Forum 2020
- Type: open or private training training (online)
- Duration: 1-1.5h per topic
- Target: entrepreneurs, students, professionals, researchers
FOCUS AND CONTENT
Our trainings on Impact Trends provide insights on strategies, emerging models and scaling techniques around some of the most relevant topics of sustainability, including:
- climate change
- plastic recycling and up-cycling
- circular economy and regenerative models
- social and financial inclusion.
We organise and announce these training regularly. If you want to be notified about the next ones, subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the page!
In case you are interested in private training for your organisation or community, use the button below to reach out.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SOME OF THE BEST IMPACT MODELS
FROM 5+ REGIONS
The Climate Change Action Series
Let’s do more than protests.
Browse the toolkits of projects selected for their tangible impact in transforming communities around climate change.
The Plastic Action
Let’s do more than beach clean ups.
Explore projects focused on plastic and circular economy, ready to be adapted and re-applied in your community
The Social Inclusion Action Series
Let’s do more than donations.
Dive into a selection of toolkits to set-up up programs of sustainable development, social and financial inclusion.